When you give to the ministry of a PMI missionary, please consider these four options:
- Check — payable to "PMI" and sent to PMI, 12330 Conway Rd, St. Louis, MO 63141. Please be sure to write the name of the designated missionary or project onto the memo line of your check so that the donation can be posted per your intent.
- Electronic Funds Transfer — transfer your designated amount monthly from your bank account directly to the missionary account with no bank processing fees by completing the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form
- Stock donations — We are able to receive donations of stock. Please contact our treasurer at email@example.com for instructions on how to do this.
- Required Minimum Distributions — This is a beneficial way to give for those age 70½ and are required to take a minimum distribution from their IRA, SEP IRA, Simple IRA, or retirement plan. Please ask your financial planner for details and contact our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- A new way to donate! If you would like to donate money directly to our bank account, please send an email to email@example.com. We will ask for your instructions on the designation of the funds, your contact information for tax receipt purposes, and will be able to give you the information you need so that you can initiate the donation. This is primarily to be used for one-time donations, as you will need to notify PMI each time you plan to give for our bank administration purposes. If you would like to setup a recurring donation, please use Options #1, 2, or 6.
- PayPal — click on the appropriate donation button below to use your credit card or PayPal account. Paypal will charge a processing fee (about 2%) for each PayPal contribution to the ministry account of the missionaries you are supporting. (Membership is not required to donate using PayPal.)